Art Shows presented at Inside Out Fernie Wellness reflect a commitment to supporting the Arts and Culture Wellness of our Fernie Community through exploring the diversity and evolution of art as a form of creative expression. Creative expression is fundamental to our well-being. Simply viewing the art of others can inspire us, evoke emotions, capture our imaginations, make a space feel peaceful, welcoming, nurturing or interesting.
Meeting both aspiring and thriving artists can remind us to take risks, let go of rules, be playful, be bold and freely share our unique perspectives, gifts and talents with others.
Art that takes you in, is not only a visual experience but also touches our hearts and souls.
See for yourself from the images below the transformative effect art can make to the look and feel of a space. Better yet, come visit Inside Out Fernie Wellness in person (upstairs to the left of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory) and check out our current show.
Upcoming Shows are listed on our Workshops, News & Events page
Recent Shows include
- “In My Own Words” by Patti Emmerson Mar 25th-Mar 28th, 2015
- “Texture & Mood” by Karen Sims and “Explorations in Time & Light” by Camilla Merrit Jan 11th-Mar 24th, 2015
- “Mountain Muse” by Rossland Artist Stephanie Gauvin Nov 21st-Jan 10th, 2014
- “Nature’s Wonders” by Fernie Local Leanne Stothert Sept 4th-Nov 19th, 2014
- Cora Collin’s “Crow Quest” & Krisztina Woods “The Collector”: July 29th – September 2nd, 2014
- Fraser McGurk’s “Through My Eyes”: June 21st – July 20th 2014
- “The Art of Sarah Moffat”: April 21st – May 17th 2014
- Patti Emmerson’s “Abstract Alliterations”: Saturday April 5th, 2014
If you are interested in showcasing your Art at Inside Out Fernie Wellness, please contact Sue Hutchinson Bawden email@example.com for more information.